Thursday, February 10, 2011

Any Woman... Can be a 'SuperMum'!

Erica Ehm

Erica Ehm is an incredibly successful woman. She found fame as the first female MuchMusic host, but her mult-faceted media career has spanned TV, radio, film, theatre, journalism, songwriting and music producing.! 
But to us, Erica is a real inspiration because she's a 'Super Mum' She's the co-creator and host of 'Yummy Mummy', a parenting show for the music video generation and the 'yummy mummy club'. If that's not enough she's worked with 'What's Up Kids' magazine, promoting good parenting and literacy, has written and produced 3 stage musicals for the family market and has also accepted a position on the Advisory Board of the Heritage Education Foundation. In all she does, Erica Ehm encourages women and young people to follow their dreams and we love her dedication to being a fantastic parent and role model for all women!

"I hear myself saying the same tired old mantra of never being ‘good enough’, ‘beautiful enough’, ‘young enough’, ‘thin enough’. I catch it and change the words in my head! I’m amazing. I’m gorgeous. I’m strong. I. AM. BEAUTIFUL! Inside and Out. There, I’ve said it. Publicly. And it feels GOOD." - Erica Ehm

No comments:

Post a Comment