Thursday, February 3, 2011

Any Woman... Can be a Survivor!

Kelly Falardeau
Kelly Falardeau is an incredible woman by no stretch of the imagination. She’s a mother, a wife, an author, a business woman, a blogger, a motivational speaker and a documentary producer. What makes Kelly even more special is that she has managed all of this while overcoming her own insecurities and health issues after suffering horrific burns as a child. 

Kelly has encouraged millions of people to see past scarring and disability and to see the true beauty in every person, and importantly see real beauty in our selves! She has been on a journey of self discovery and acceptance that led her to pursue a dream of being a catwalk model, which she achieved in the 2010 Every Woman competition. Kelly wanted to share the qualities that have kept her going through the years and that have helped her overcome so many challenges. “My scars made me different and that’s what makes me beautiful”. In the end, her outstanding bravery, style, finesse and passion for finding beauty in the soul won her the ‘Twitter Choice Award’ of the 2010 EWC.

“Many people have told me I have made a difference in their life and inspired them to be more accepting of themselves and to recognize what makes them truly beautiful. I never knew I could have that kind of impact on anyone!” - Kelly Faladeau

No comments:

Post a Comment